Introduction to SWC Partnership:
We’re an international marketing agency headquartered in Tunbridge Wells. We develop strategies and creative ideas to help brands increase their brand awareness and sales.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent service to our clients, who range from major brands such as airlines, restaurants, tech companies, automotive and leisure industries. We behave and produce high quality work and campaigns that you’d expect from a top London agency. We work across both B2C and B2B marketing, with over half of our output going live for international campaigns and international brands.
We have a professional but informal workspace and try to have a nice balance of working and having fun! We celebrate wins, have regular socials, invest in Charted Institute of Marketing courses and above all, enjoy what we do. We offer an attractive work from home and office policy. Our offices are brand new, right next to the station and equipped with amazing facilities including a gym.
Required Skill Sets:
- Minimum 5-years of experience in digital B2B marketing (preferably in a digital/software/engineering/manufacturing environment) with personal hands-on experience designing and managing multi-element marketing campaigns.
- Must have a high level of LinkedIn Campaign Manager & YouTube experience.
- Proven self-starter and able to work independently
- Integrated marketing experience across TTL, ATL, BTL
- Ability to plan campaigns across paid, earned and owned channels
- Strong campaign management experience for UK/EMAM & USA
- Proficient in managing and facilitating the creative development process from concepting through to production and implementation (both on & offline).
- Ability to learn and comprehend new specialist vertical industries.
- Excellent presentation skills to senior external stakeholders.
- Ability to make decisions and professional recommendations.
- Strong written and reading skills (GCSE English minimum B+)
- Knowledge in at least one of the following manufacturing industries is highly desirable: Automotive, Aerospace/Aviation, Heavy Industrial & Machinery.
- Marketo and Sales Force experience is an advantage.
- German language is highly desirable but not mandatory.
About the Role:
You’ll be leading multiple international campaigns for one of our key software clients. You will have a lot of autonomy within the role and represent the client as a genuine extension of their team in Europe. Since the client is based in the USA, you’ll be in daily contact with them to give status updates, campaign reporting and guidance (GMT working hours only).
You will be in charge of increasing website traffic from the EMEA sales region and converting that traffic into new leads for the business. You’ll have the privilege of working with a client that is prepared to invest serious budgets into marketing in return for measurable success. You will be responsible for how these budgets are invested and why, so you must have strong commercial acumen and financial acumen.
You’ll need to be a true believer in the power of all types of digital, content & social media channels to attract, educate and connect with the target audience. You’ll have a strong love of marketing automation technology and a desire to grow and learn as part of a fast-paced software technology company.
Reporting into the Account Director, your day to day role will involve developing go to market strategies, forming channel marketing plans, briefing creatives to develop creative assets, campaign management and reporting.
Although the audience is B2B, there are lots of opportunities to be creative and leverage each of the industry verticals to theme campaigns. Experience in Account Based Marketing will also be a huge advantage!
You will be responsible internally for the Key Account Planning System and business development opportunities for the agency to further grow the client’s business and the agency’s billings. This will include hosting and planning biannual workshops and presentations, as well as attending occasional vertical industry summits in USA and Europe. It is important that you recognise yourself as a professional marketing consultant and more than just an average Account Manager.
You’ll regularly collaborate with the wider SWC team and have an awesome team of specialists at your disposal, to produce the best outcomes of your campaigns.
Come join our team and accelerate your career! To apply, please email your CV to Simon Cristal at: [email protected]