SWC Partnership process data under the guise of legitimate interest for data relating to the Business, to offer key insights to our controlled database of contacts surrounding our marketing services. Outreach materials are inclusive of previous case studies; where Direct Mail is our preferred medium for outreach.
We will only use your data to send you Direct Mail and email communications as per the PECR and GDPR legislations; all data is stored on our secure internal server. Data will be stored for a maximum of 2 years and will be reviewed semi-annually to determine relevance and; we do not share our data with 3rd parties or share with any other countries.
You have the right to withdraw your details from our system at anytime by submitting a request via the Contact Us page; please state your name, company name, email, address, medium you wish to be unsubscribed from, along with a short message (i.e. unsubscribe) and your details will be removed from any future communications and deleted from our database. Data will be deleted electronically; in a commonly used format and if a print copy is held. Unsubscribe options are also available on all communications.
Data Considerations, for us and our Clients
We are both a controller and a processor of data, and use means of segmentation and targeting of the data held internally on our system. Measures are undertaken to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, where we use appropriately tasked technical or organisational measures to ensure the safety of the data to ensure integrity and confidentiality are maintained. Our Clients’ data and that of SWC Partnerships are always kept separate and undertake segmentation/targeting activities where necessary and lawful.
SWC Partnership communicates/processes data on behalf of our Clients’, at their behest. Whereby, data is never shared with 3rd parties, sent overseas, or used for internal purposes. All communication adheres to the GDPR/PECR legislations and clearly include the relevant unsubscribe options, which are easily identifiable by the user.
Data will be deleted with immediate effect upon request, or when the contract between SWC Partnership and Client seizes, again this will be conducted in a commonly used online format, and any paper copies will be carefully disposed of.
Our website has been designed with a pop-up and data capture pages to assist the user with their request where relevant and will only be used for the purposes specified in the original request/nature (i.e. a Flexi brochure request). We may collect your information to stay in touch after initial communications have been established; i.e. after a meeting or after our contract has ended. Data will be cleansed as stated above, and options to unsubscribe will always be included and visible in outreach communications.
Our website and all submitted data are secured by the SSL certificate installed to the website. The secure sockets layer certificate helps to ensure that all and any data submitted from the website, and browser, remains secure.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page. We also use business IP addresses tracking software.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- Behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; LinkedIn, Twitter, You Tube, Vimeo and Facebook and will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- By visiting www.swcpartnership.com/contact