Mangajo Iced Tea Drinks
SWC Partnership were appointed to form a positioning and creative campaign for Mangajo.
– Brand strategy & positioning
– Brand advertising creative
– Media planning and buying
– On-pack promotions concepts
– Trade support concepts
– Consumer research
The soft drinks industry remains one of the most competitive FMCG categories. The iced tea market is being squeezed by brands such as Liptons and a range of new ‘better for you’ brands.
• Mangajo is naturally brewed using real green tea
• Mangajo is truly inspired by Japanese culture
• Sushi market booming across the UK, Europe and North America
We took the product truths about Mangajo and the growing trend for sushi across the UK and Europe;
• Strategically align the brand as the perfect pairing with Asian cuisine
• More sushi = more sales + points of difference
- ‘Deliciously Balanced’ – targeted at healthy/wellbeing conscious women who enjoy sushi at lunch times
- Creative direction focuses on ‘balance’ to reflect a key principle in Japanese design, as well as simplicity and the elimination of clutter
New listings across major supermarkets and foodservice, most excitingly within Sushi Daily stores in John Lewis foodhalls.
Mangajo’s founder, commented:
“SWC Partnership’s thorough strategic approach has enabled us to identify what the Mangajo brand represents and how it fits perfectly into the daily routine of our consumer”
- Client Mangajo
- Audience B2C
- Location Tunbridge Wells
- Geographic scope International
- Industry Beverage, FMCG
Are you a brand frustrated
because you want to grow your
sales and awareness?
Do you need an international
marketing team to facilitate your
UK, European or North American marketing?