easyGym - Extensive Marketing Audit
easyGym, part of the world recognised easyJet brand was looking to be sold within 24 months. On initial review, a number of gyms were underperforming and they desperately needed to increase the number of members and lengthen the average membership duration.
SWC Insite™ division was appointed to audit each individual gym from a marketing and operations perspective and identify key areas of improvement. This consisted of reviewing the competitive landscape of each location’s catchment area and thorough primary research. Business modeling and tools were used to identify SWOT insights, as well as ethnography studies, mystery shopper reports, historical marketing analysis and more.
SWC Insite™ provided a fully comprehensive report of the analysis and critical frameworks were applied for each individual site. Key actions and recommendations were dictated to improve specific changeable issues covering operations and marketing.
The SWC’s insights influenced improvements resulting:
- Increased club membership
- Increased average membership duration
- Raised net promoter score (NPS)
- Data that had never been seen before & reassured investors
- A successful sale of the easyGym business to The Gym Group Plc.
- Client easyGym
- Audience B2C & B2B
- Location London & Nationally
- Geographic scope National
- Industry Sports, Leisure, Retail, Health & Wellbeing, Retail