Location: Full time in Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Pay: Very competitive (Senior Manager Level)
To Apply: Send your CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
SWC is an integrated full service marketing agency that works with a range of clients in a number industries and different countries. The role will be working full time for our American software client, focused on the automotive industry. You will be contracted through the SWC Flexi division.
We are looking for a Regional Marketing Manager for the EMEA sales region to own the development and/or implementation of new business development programs that create curiosity, build brand awareness and accelerate leads into the top of the funnel. You will be in charge of increasing website traffic from the EMEA sales region and converting that traffic into new leads for the business. The perfect fit candidate will be a strong program manager able to manage multiple complex programs at the same time. They should also be true believer in the power of all types of digital, content & social media marketing as channels to attract, educate and connect with our target audience. This person will have a strong love of marketing automation technology and a desire to grow and learn as part of a fast-paced software technology company.
- Report directly to the client’s VP of Marketing
- Work in collaboration with other members of the client’s marketing team to create/leverage compelling thought leadership content (packaged as blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Design and implement provocative brand development and lead generation programmes for high priority target accounts (in line with our Account-Based Marketing strategy) in collaboration with SWC Partnership.
- Learn and work within our marketing automation technology Stack to run and track programs (e.g., email marketing programs in Marketo, ABM advertising campaigns in Terminus, etc.)
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Develop strong working relationships with EMEA Sales and Professional Service team members to ensure alignment on pipeline development programs that build the marketing/sales funnel.
- Travel requirements < 10%. Bi-annual trips to corporate headquarters in the USA required.
- University degree 2.1 or above.
- Minimum 5-years of experience in marketing (preferably in a high-tech environment) with personal hands-on experience designing and managing multi-element marketing campaigns.
- Proven self-starter able to work independently either at a home office or SWC’s office.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in using marketing automation and blogging software to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) until converted into customers.
- Preference given to those with strong expertise working with Marketo and Sales Force.
- Bonus Skills: basic HTML/CSS, basic Adobe Creative Suite, Camtasia Studio
- Strong English language skills required (written & spoken).
- German language fluency a big plus!
To Apply: send your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com
(Sorry, no recruitment agencies please)